She is acting much better. The morphine patch might be wearing off. The patch is starting to irritate her skin. I don't know why it's applied on the right side. She is trying to scratch it off with her right leg (surgery leg). I cannot wait to take it off of her. She started drinking more fluid on her own but now she is constipated. I give her pumpkin and 1 table spoon of olive oil daily. I don't leave the cone on her as long as I can monitor her. Her bruices are looking better. Not too red and the incision is healing nicely.
I made an appointment for next Monday to have her suture removed. It would be the 11th day post surgery. I am so excited that she won't have to wear the silly cone anymore after next week!
I made an appointment for next Monday to have her suture removed. It would be the 11th day post surgery. I am so excited that she won't have to wear the silly cone anymore after next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment