I noticed something off with the leg two days ago. When she walks or stands, the leg sticks out more. She has been a little more sore since Tuesday night. I gave her a bath (in a big grooming bath with rubber mat) that night. After I took her out of the tub, I saw her favoring the leg a bit. I have increased her activity level since Monday per doctor. She trots in the house and I let her walk on leash 5-10 minutes per day. I can tell she's trying not to put weight on the leg and maybe that's why the leg sort of sticks out as she's not bending the knee. She is no longer allowed to trot in the house until I hear back from the doctor. Another thing to consider is that she was on pain killer until last Sunday, which must have helped her with walking. Now she's off of it, maybe she's feeling the pain a little more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment