Jazzy had her 7.5 weeks post-op x-rays today. Pictures show that her bone has healed completely! Again, my OS is VERY liberal. He told me stairs, jumping on bed and some running were okay 2 weeks post-op, which I didn't follow. Today, he said that she could start swimming, running (straight) and go back to work within 2 weeks as long as I re-introduce them gradually. I told him that I would wait for at least 2 months before doing all that. I asked him about her chances of getting meniscus damage and other CCL injury. He said that since Jazzy's tear was partial, the risk is lower. Since she hadn't been running for the last 9 months, she lost tremendous amount of muscle in my opinion. I can feel it and see it. You can see that in one of the x-rays too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Yeah, my vet gave Mickey the complete off leash go ahead! But, he said no repetitive movement exercise (like swimming and jogging) until 12 weeks or something like that.. I'm waiting until August or something like that. I'm so glad they both got great reports!
Post a Comment