It was wet, cold, windy and nasty so I figured nobody else would be out. I took her to one of her favorite off-leash parks. I let her run free for 7 minutes. I wish I could have let her run longer but we have to take it slow. It made me so happy to see her happy!
I took her home and let her soak in a warm bath for a little while. My bath tub is not deep enough so I have her down-stay while I gave her bits of kibbles.
I started her on Vertex. I also switched her from EVO (42% protein) to Innova Senior Plus (22% protein) recently. I switched her since she doesn't get as much exercise as she used to. But now she's in rehab, I wanted to try Vertex for a short period of time.
Off topic but I found these great treats while searching for Vertex. It's organic, "human tested!" and made in USA. The chips smell great, hard enough to clean the teeth, low fat and they are huge! I'm ordering more.

No comments:
Post a Comment